I do not understand why 1 & 2 man packs are so overpowered, that they must be nerfed.
Suggestions to make it easier to random and form packs on the fly.
- Remove 3-man requirement for investing in realm imps
- Remove 3-man requirement for declaring war (will still require 3 votes, so 2 man realms could declare war, but not solo realms)
- Add rule: Cannot invest in realm imps until GT 72
I actually like these suggestions and I agree 1-2 man packs do not need nerfs. (I am not aware people are currently suggesting they are too strong.) A solo kingdom having RIMPs is no different from a full realm RIMPing efficiently. One kingdom wars seems a bit strong, so I can accept a two-kingdom war allowance. War is fun, enough said. Disallowing RIMPs until GT 72 deserves its own discussion since it effects much more than single kingdom realms, but I see more positives in the change than negatives.
- When defecting, all realm imps that are deleted, will be added to kingdom imps.
- Merging kingdom requirements when defecting into a realm with less than 3 kingdoms:
- The merging kingdom must not be over 2,000 acres (and this includes incoming acres). (up from 1200)
- The merging kingdom must have fewer than 10,000 Experience points in total. (up from 4k)
Moving deleted RIMPs into KIMPs scares me. My initial thoughts are "abusable", but I have a feeling I could be convinced into believing it's not. Relic support is already being abused, I am not sure increasing that solves the problem. Though, I can understand the change from a "Allows players to change realms later in the round," point of view. Same with the land ceiling change. Needs more discussion.