There should be a significant
speed improvement to adding targets out of the realm book (especially when the target has many many ops that you're adding), as I've changed the underlying call to an asynchronous method that lets me call all the ops more or less simultaneously. Total page load should now be under 1 second no matter what you're doing with the calculator. I've pushed this change directly to live as it doesn't alter the logic of the calculator.
Also, thanks to zip for changing something on his end to ensure that the automatic Day/Night handling won't go messy at some point in the future.
ETA: I have a small coding error that's causing 1 API call per target you carry around, no matter how they're added, every time you submit the page, when it should only be making that call for new targets. I have the error fixed in beta and will push it to live once I finish performance testing the other parts of my API calls to verify I spend as little time waiting on the API as possible.
Edit 2: Okay, the final tuning should be online. I got about a 30% improvement in speed for each API call, and I shortened up the number of calls I was making in some places, so things should be significantly zippier than last round. Please let me know if you're having any wierd behavior or performance issues.
Also, if you want to see the load times you're getting, use this link to do your initial access to the calculator: http://esportsinsight.com/legendscalc/i ... usetimer=1
. To turn off performance times, either restart your browser, or visit http://esportsinsight.com/legendscalc/i ... usetimer=0
. This is mostly testing functionality, so I probably won't make it much cleaner as far as turning the timer ON/OFF.