Thank the development team for deciding the changes.GENERAL CHANGES
- The round will be about 5.7 weeks long. (960 ticks)
- A Kingdom may not have more than 2 (two) Unique Heroes at a time. Neither can a kingdom have more than 2, or 1 if already owning a unique hero, bids on different unique heroes.
[*]Maximum pack size will be reduced to 4. -- Down from 6.
[*]Eligibility Requirements for Merging:
The merging kingdom must not be over 1,200 acres [...] -- Down from 1,500 acres.
- Holy Armor cost increased to 3md * land. -- Up from 1md * land.
- Grave Knolls gained from upgrading are cut in half.
100 sacrificed Harmonizers mature into 48 Sweet Melody and 1 Grave Knolls. -- Down from 2 GKs.
100 sacrificed Sweet Melodies mature into 65 Timber Singers and 2 Grave Knolls. -- Down from 4 GKs.
100 sacrificed Timber Singers mature into 70 Echoing Bells and 4 Grave Knolls. -- Down from 8 GKs.
100 sacrificed Echoing Bell matures into 95 Emitter and 8 Grave Knolls. -- Down from 16 GKs.
- -5% population -- REMOVED
- Sea Reaver +0.5 attack from 12.0 to 12.5
- Sea Reaver +100g from 2000g to 2100g
- Longships +10% casualties from 0 to 10
- Blood Eagle - REMOVED
Wood Cutting - ADDED
SELF - Cost: 0md
While spell is active, Hunters are sent out to cut trees in barren forest. One acre of barren Forest can employ 50 Hunters and each Hunter produce 5 lumber per hour. Hunters employed as "Wood-cutters" do not produce gold.
- Collectors produce 0.9md per hour. -- Down from 1md per hour.
- Daywalker -15g from 865g to 850g
- +5% Gold Production - REMOVED
- Forest Troll -20% casualities from 100 to 80
- 50 Decorated Shamans summon one Stone Protector each hour. -- Up from 40.
- Gray Raider -20% casualities from 100 to 80