Workhorses of Elveron, this race doesnt understand how to relax. Always working to progress the future of their offspring. Drones come in lots of shapes and sizes, but Drones are always easy to pick out when standing next to another race. Drones never committ themselves to a single job, they do what ever is best for their kingdom at the time. Drones live in a very controlled enviornment, each Drone understands the logic in which they live.
- -100% worker rezoning costs
Name Attack Defense Return Train Casualities Mage Spy Price
Mining Drone 4.0 12.0 6.0 120 -
Forest Drone 4.0 12.0 3.0 120 -
Forging Drone 2.0 2.0 12.0 3.0 120 -
Forged Wall 15.0 3.0 120 -
Maging Drone 3.0 2.0 -
Recruiting Drone 3.0 1.0 -
Working Drone 4.0 12.0 WORKER UNIT 120 700g, 500r, 100l
- Mining Drone produces .45 diamonds per hour.
- Forest Drones are trained from Mining Drones and produce 5 lumber per hour.
- Forging Drones are trained from Mining Drones and produce 5.5 iron ore per hour.
- Forged Walls require 3 Forging Drones to build (train).
- Maging Drones are trained from Forged Walls and produce 2 magic dust per hour.
- Recruiting Drones require .33 Maging Drones to train (always rounded up).
Recycle (Instant) Convert 50% of your Recruiting Drones into Working Drones.
* I would like to add a special building. I would like it to be an optional building that could put emphasis on the military. Just throwing the idea out here for now though.