Legends of Elveron
Forums for Legends of Elveron

Home Guide Forum Archive
FAQ SearchRegisterLogin

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Packs forum information
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 21:00 

In this subforum you can post a request to find a pack, or to find members for your pack, or similar stuff. You can also find old pack requests here, and in that we have included threads concerning draft round that are kept here for archiving.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 03:08 

I guess this is the place to post this, not sure if I needed to post this in 'general questions' but,

I have been reading the guide and the forum trying to figure out how to get all of my relamies into a realm next round (pack). This is what I think we do:

1. When I sign up for the next round, I create a kingdom that only allows for 5? But we have 8, I think. And I did notice some rounds that are not random have more than 5.

2. Once the kingdom is created, I get a code? To give to the others?

Please know, everytime I singed-up, I just elected to create kingdom, somehow always ended up in the same realm with 30 people, well, not all of them are people..but you know what I mean; and never really paid attention to what I did other than 'Create Kingdom'.
Thanks,
Boas~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 

Well basically when you sign up:

http://puu.sh/Jf5B

You click that and press "Create a new empty realm". Then click 'Create kingdom'.

Then when you have entered, if you go to the 'Government Page' and you'll see this:

http://puu.sh/Jf87

Give that code to your packies.

So when they sign up, they click "Join a created realm" as per the first picture and input that code you gave them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 16:02 

5 is max realm from the start currently. After game time 240 you can invite another player to the realm. 8 people is not possible to get in the same pack currently, unless you try over and over to get in the same 30-man realm.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 16:33 

Would it be possible, since we're all basically noobs in my realm, if we had our own Draft and stayed together, the 8 of us? Just asking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 16:43 

Philip wrote:
Would it be possible, since we're all basically noobs in my realm, if we had our own Draft and stayed together, the 8 of us? Just asking.

Well, it is technically possible. Zip is likely going to have to change the ralm size for draft packs. I dont think it is very likely to happen for a non-draft pack however.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 18:30 

Ok Dante,

I posted my status as Captin in, 'Draft Captains' and edited my draftee status as Captain with team.

Will contact Zip to see if he will permit this maneuver. Please intercede for 'us' since we're, as far as I know a bunch of noobs but are determined to remain as a draft in the draft for our own survival.

Do the other realmies need to sign-up in the draft then? Anyway, I have messaged Zip with the same information and just waiting for his reply.

Thank you for your attention to these matters; they have been swift, interesting, and fair.

Boas~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 01:34 

That is not how the draft works. it is a DRAFT which means the captains take turns selecting players. You do not get to make a draft pack without following the draft process.

and it's all over now, Baby Blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 14:06 

I'm lookin for a pack for next round too.. Will consider playing whatever is required. Land or XP.

Will be playing shin imp whore if i play land though :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 14:07 

MrCrosby wrote:
I'm lookin for a pack for next round too.. Will consider playing whatever is required. Land or XP.

Will be playing shin imp whore if i play land though :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 14:09 

MrC - hey if you want to start or join a pack you should start a new thread instead of posting here. Next round is a draft round though - I recommend you post in the draftee thread and join it.

and it's all over now, Baby Blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 16:42 

will do thanks mate.. Which thread? the "draft round" thread seems to be an argument rather than a sign up? sorry if i'm being a dope don't have time to read everything during work

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 17:07 

"draftee registration"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 15:51 

Hope nobody minds, I deleted all the old pack threads from this subforum that were dated from any year previous to this year. lol It seemed like a much better idea in my mind before I started the project though. I now realize why nobody else had ever cleaned them up before. deleting 3 yrs of old crap takes forever. :)