I'm working on a series of changes to manual mode that should greatly enhance usability:
- The way I keep ops around and do calculations on the backend has been greatly improved. You won't notice this directly, except for possibly improved execution times (doubtful).
- When you have multiple ops available on the same target, manual mode will now give you control over which ops are being used in the calculation (similar to how automatic mode does). The selection mechanism will be semi-intelligent and will attempt to adjust which ops are being used if you paste in new ones for an existing target.
- Change to Lesser Farsight functionality: the calculator will now display the number ON THE LESSER FARSIGHT that is being used in the "farsight" column, in yellow. This is different from previously, where the "farsight" column showed the "adjusted" number from the LFS that was being used. The mathematics of the calculated column will remain the same, so this is a mostly cosmetic change.
- Elementals will now show the confidence intervals for units in training.
- Fixed a problem with the confidence intervals when using LFS and MS home+away.
- Units that have no offense and thus cannot be "away" will no longer show anything in the "away" column (previously, they always showed 0). I can revert this change if people want me to.
- The (non-functioning) casualty report adjustment box will been removed.
If you want to play with the upcoming manual mode version before it gets pushed to live, you can use it at http://beta.legendscalc.com/
WARNING: The version on beta is my development version. One or more of the following will apply:
1) There will be math errors due to improperly implemented items (aka, bugs)
2) Things will not display properly
3) Certain buttons will not work
4) The calculator will become unresponsive at random intervals when I upload broken changes
Not sure I'm going to have much development time this weekend to clean up minor issues, but I hope to be able to push this to live before the next round starts.