Allignment: Evil (Could be Good, with some RP changes)
Long ago, there existed only a few races. Amongst the races there existed a secret group. They called themselves the Dreamweavers. They believed they could control ones deepest dreams. Although this has never been proven, there is evidence of tampered memories throughout the ages. Some say that they learned many things of power, including unheard of spells, to corrupt the mind. Corrupted by their knowledge, they attacked several gnome armies, killing many. The dwarves, supposedly afraid of their great power, surrendered their Mountains to the DreamWeavers. At the time of the Vampire invasion, they retreated to the highest mountains, using spells of great power to put them to sleep. However, the Trolls have awoken them from their celestial sleep. Enraged, they intend to wreak havoc upon Elveron. Sorrow breeds upon those who challenge the power of the DreamWeavers!
Start with 5000 Diamonds
Start with 5000 Magic Dust
Start with 0 Gold
Peasants produce no gold but produce 0.5 diamonds and 0.5 magic dust per hour.
Start with 0 Superior
Start with 0 Heartless
5% more land for a successful attack
Name ATK DEF TRN RET CAS SPY MAG COST
Angel 4 9 9 90 400md
Wraith 4 9 9 90 350l 90r
Superior 2 2 12 10 50 0.1 300dm
Heartless 2 2 12 10 50 0.1 300dm
The Cursed 3 9 75 1
The Blessed 3 75 1
Fallen WORKER 60dm
* Superior Casualties are reduced to 10% against attacking or defending Units with higher ATK or DEF of currently trained Superiors
* Heartless ATK is doubled when attacking Kingdoms with 67% lower land or 150% higher land. Burnt land is unaffected.
* Superior gain 1 DEF for each 250 Highland type land you own (Max 8
* Heartless gain 1 ATK for each 250 Mountain type land you own (Max 8
* The Cursed are not Trained. when you sacrifice 1 Heartless, gain 1 The Cursed.
* The Blessed are not Trained. when you sacrifice 1 Superior, gain 1 The Blessed.
* Fallen are also trained by the same amount of attacking and/or defending units killed by you units during the last tick change. (Max 100/h) If you train no Fallen at the tick, Decay is increased by 5% each corresponding tick (Max 50%)
* Fallen produce no gold but produce 1 Magic Dust and 1 Diamond per hour plus 1 Diamond for each 50 Crystal Archives and/or Crystal Guilds you own (Max 10)
Nightmare: (WAR ONLY) (ONE TIME) Kill targets workers equal to the amount of Fallen you have currently trained (your opponent cannot have negative workers) You can only activate this spell once every 12 ticks.
Superior Judgement: (REZONING SPELL) Converts all barren land to Mountain and Highland equally.
High Cloud (Home) Mountain
Low Cloud (Home) Highland
Hideout (Tower) Grassland
Cannot Build Diamond Mines
Cannot Build Iron Mines
Cannot Build Gold Mines
Cannot Build Alchemy
Cannot Build Laboratory
Mystic Cave: Produces 55 Iron and 55 Lumber per hour. Forest
Crystal Guild: (Guild Quarter): Reduces the price of Workers by 1 Diamond (Max 50) for each 0.5% building. Highland
Crystal Archive: Increases Diamond investment points by 1 for each 0.5% built. (No Max) Mountain
Refinery: Converts 5% of magic dust to diamonds at the tick for each 0.5%building; 50% max per tick. Grassland